Substance Abuse Treatment
The Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program includes a structured program providing individual counseling and support, group counseling, family counseling, life skills, strategies for relapse prevention, and biochemical assays to identify recent drug use.
- The program is offered at least 3 hours a day, at least 3 days a week.
- Includes case management to arrange, link or integrate multiple services as well as assessment and reassessment of the recipient’s need for services.
Substance Abuse Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment Program
The Substance Abuse Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment Program includes services provided during day and evening hours to enable individuals to maintain residence in their community continue to work or go to school, and to be a part of their family life.
- Individual counseling and support
- Group counseling and support
- Family counseling, training or support
- Life skills and crisis contingency planning
The program is offered at least 4 hours a day, at least 5 days a week.